- Getting Started.
- Chart Example Data Formats - Light / Dark / Pastel Themes
- sqlChart - Command Line SQL Chart generator
- Database Examples
If you installed sqlDashboards for windows you can start it from the start menu, on linux/macs you should be able to make the jar executable and run it as long as you have java 1.6+ installed. (Click here for detailed instructions)
Connecting to a Server
When you first open sqlDashboards it will look like the image below.
- Click on the menu options
Server->Add Serveror on the add server button on the toolbar.
- Enter the server details and click add
Adding a Chart
Now that you have added a server.
- Click the "Add Chart" button
- Enter your query e.g. for kdb:
( tt:asc 10?.z.t; a:asc 10?10; b:asc 10?10.0)
- Press the "Set Query" button and the widget area should be updated shortly with your graph.